One of the core principles we teach in Verbal Judo is to treat everyone with dignity and respect. This includes the earth. With that in mind, as a company, we will:
• Consistently base all our actions on sustainability principles to protect our planet and future.
• Be committed to a sustainable future and to improving the social, economic, and environmental wellbeing of the community through our teaching and by our example.
• Provide a safe and healthful workplace and working environment for our employees and clients.
• Purchase products made from recycled materials and eco-friendly energy resources.
• Minimize the use of paper wherever possible: for example, sending invoices and quotes and students manuals via email instead of on paper or through the mail carriers.
• Recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, we donate items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
• Keep energy usage low. For example, we make use of low-energy light bulbs throughout and ensure that all computers are shut down after work.
• Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone, and email.